Monday, October 18, 2010

IKEA

It's no secret that IKEA has great prices on furniture and home accessories, but my favorite items to get aren't rugs and lamps. Nope, they are every day items with the same great prices we love IKEA for.



First, are their napkins. They have a huge selection, and I pick some up on every trip. It is nice to have pretty napkins on hand. There are solid, patterned, full, and half size napkins. They start at $1.49 for 30 ct. and work there way up to $3.99 for 100 ct.


And a friend recently introduced me to their resealable plastic bags (think Ziploc). They come in 4 different sizes, with 2 sizes to a box. The larger sizes are together and the smaller sizes a packaged together. As you can see they come in fun colors and patterns--making my freezer a happy place.

What are you favorite IKEA things?

1 comment:

Deidra said...

The Frost drying rack and the drawer dividers/organizers I can't find on-line. For the first time in my life, I have an organized dresser!