Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Falling Stars

Made this popcorn yesterday for my VT ladies. Topped half with white and dark chocolate with almonds, and the other half with almonds, white chocolate and cinnamon.

Thinking I could make these. Because how fun would they be on my boys shoes? Way fun.

Cut fabric out with my Silhouette SD this morning. Oh the possibilities!

One of our favorite nights involved us hanging out in the boys room making shadow puppets. They would love these little guys (perhaps I'll have the Silhouette do all the hard work for me)

Pumpkin porridge. I'm imagining pumpkin pie for breakfast without the guilt.

This Pampered Chef Chicken Harvest Salad is one of my very favorites. What you put in the salad isn't nearly as important as the dressing. Delicious. I prefer apples, chicken, mandarin oranges and raisins though. Tonight we might get crazy and throw in some pomegranate seeds.

You mean all those people who have great pictures of their kids dressed up for Halloween planned it? Wow. This year I promise to try harder.


image via eighteen25

No comments: