Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Finds

While I was doing a little online pursuing I came across these great deals:

This bench is only $30! And shipping is only $6.99. If I didn't live in an apartment mine would already have been ordered...37 dollars
I just checked and shipping is actually free on this loveseat bench! How much better can it get.
REI has this laptop sleeve on sale for $4! Too cute. If you have a small sized laptop, please buy this sleeve.Amazon has cut the price of this yogurt maker to $9.99. It could be fun to make your own yogurt.

2 comments:

Deidra said...

I have a small laptop and was totally crushing on that laptop sleeve. It apparently was too much of a steal for its own good. It's not available any longer.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Thanks! Troy and I purchased the black bench last night! His idea too! ;O) Can't wait to get it!