Wednesday, May 18, 2011

JJ Cole Warehouse Sale

JJ Cole, most famous for their Bundle Me's and diaper bags, is having a warehouse online starting tomorrow! This the first time they're doing the sale online, in the past they've held the sale at their warehouse--and the line is always really long! This will be a great sale to stock up on boutique baby items! And if you aren't looking for baby stuff, be sure to check out their picnic blankets.

 
I didn't receive a special code to use, so I'm not sure what you have to do to get VIP access, but if you want me to forward the email on to you go ahead and leave your email in the comments.

3 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

I want the e-mail :) send it my way!

Shawnee said...

Email me please! Shawnee(dot)haws(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks!

love bug momma said...

me too please.... i like their bag. sikatbisch@hotmail.com

thanks. :>