Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oprah Scratch

Oprah is the ultimate gift giver. If I had Oprah's cash flow I would give gifts like her. She is also an awesome party giver.

Her show this afternoon had a theme of "Hello Neighbors" where she encouraged us to get to know our neighbors. She set the example by throwing a party with her neighbors--with Michael Buble serenading, and of course had some awesome party favor baskets. Then she also had the patios of the Harpo neighbors decorated by Jamie Durie. (The other 170 neighbors are getting gift cards.)

Throughout the show she encouraged viewers to get to know their neighbors. Maybe it won't be something has extravagant with a party including a Grammy winning artist, but a little something would be nice.

If I had Oprah Scratch I would do something grand, instead I think I will take my neighbors a little something.

What are you going to do for your neighbors this week?

1 comment:

Deidra said...

We had a "You're all leaving. See you later, but probably not, barbecue" tonight. Does that count?