Friday, May 11, 2007

Auto Sun Shade


We drive a black car with gray leather seats, which means it gets super hot. Last year I was feeling really bad about having a baby in the back seat facing rear, so I tracked down this site.

I felt like a much better parent because the sun wasn't shining directly into his face and they kept our car much cooler.

You can see through it, much like a little SpongeBob shade that you can buy at your local *Mart, but these are big enough to cover the entire back window without the little character decoration (of which I am not a fan). They are retractable, which is a nice feature, although not one I use daily.

This winter we had it down and I was beginning to think that it was going to be a purchase I would regret making, now that he is in a forward facing seat.

But a few weeks ago I pulled the thing up and we are all enjoying a car that is a few degrees cooler!

No comments: