Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Birthday Dilemma

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday, and I don't have a gift for him. Not a single thing.

I've spent hours wandering stores and talking to salespeople, but what it comes down to is that the man has expensive wants. He'd really like one of these, but that's not happening for 5,000 reasons!

While trying to figure out a gift, I did make up these little cup sleeves to put on hot chocolate to take into his work tomorrow along with our favorite muffins.

I loved the Halloween ones and think this birthday version turned out handsomely.  But now I'm second guessing myself, should I put the sleeves on all the cups or just the birthday boys? Would it be weird handing his boss a cup of cocoa with 'hot stuff' written on it?


What do you think?

2 comments:

Deidra said...

It's not VPR's birthday, so it's not like you're calling him hot stuff. But maybe just one that says that and another version (saying what? I don't know) for the co-workers. Though all the family ladies would probably toast to Hot Stuff, so who knows. And you better make like four batches of muffins because I know a certain B who can put them away.

(Chris suggests, "a birthday toast to Hot Stuff" for the other wrappers.)

Stacy said...

I like Deidra's suggestion!